|Conditions of Use|
|By bidding our listed item(s), bidders agree all terms and conditions below as well as Return Policy and Conditions (please email us before placing bid if you have questions regarding all our policies, terms and conditions):
1. Bidders have read and agreed all terms and condition before placing bid. By placing bid, bidders are assumed having read, understood, aware and agreed all our terms and conditions, all associated delivery costs.
2. We have no guarantee on product compatibility unless specified on the item listing.
3. The winning bidder must go through Adultshopping.com.au check out process. Otherwise, delay for delivery might occur.
4. All orders are processed automatically and electronically. Shall any changes and request made to the transaction, buyer must inform us by separate email with appropriate title rather than Adultshopping.com.au checkout confirmation. Otherwise, such change and request might not be read by us.
5. The winning bidder agrees to make payment for winning item(s) and associated shipping costs within 7 business days from the end date of the item. Otherwise, the winning bidder will be considered as non-paying buyer. Unpaid strike will be applied which could affect the status of your Adultshopping.com.au account. Please email us email@example.com if buyer cannot pay within 7 days so that we can negotiate an appropriate payment schedule.
6. We are not direct liable for any loss, or damage of items during transit and incorrect delivery. In case a problem arise from delivery, complaint and claim shall be lodged to delivery service provider by us or the buyer within 10 days, and we will provide necessary information as required. Final decision for delivery complaint and claim is solely the decision of the delivery service provider and we have no control on the decision.
8. For refunded item, buyer is not eligible to bid for item of the same kind. Otherwise, buyer is required to pay for the price difference between refunded item and newly won item (including Delivery cost) if the newly won item bid amount is lower.
9. Our entire liability to buyer/user or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the final sale price of the relevant items including Delivery
10. Buyer agrees to inform us of any problem for the item(s) they purchased and received before leaving negative feedback. Leaving negative feedback without allowing us to provide remedy represents that buyer has accepted the condition of the item(s), and close the transaction. Applied warranty to such items will be void immediately. We will not be liable for any consequences of the buyer keeping or using the item(s).
11. While all care is taken when producing item listing pages, any misprint, errors or omissions in the item details are unintentional. All images contained within item listings are for illustration purposes only. Please refer to the textual contents of the item product listing.If you have doubt, please contact us before placing bid. We will not be liable for bidder's wrong perceptions to the item.
12. Buyer is responsible to provide correct postal address when creating an account on Adultshopping.com.au before placing bid. Winning item(s) will be shipped to buyer's address provided to us by you.
13. All claims must be accompanied with the original packaging and our tax invoice generated with our email notification of postage within valid period 30 days and valid Return Authorization Number.
14. We are not liable for bidder's wrong perception to the performance, compatibility, contents, quality, quantity, color and other specification of the item. Any questions and doubts shall be clarified by email correspondence before placing bid. No excuses and complaints will be accepted and responded if product as described in its listing page.